March 22, 2011

JDM Hotness

I've been super slammed with work among other things, but I'm back. In leu of Japan's happenings, and a part of my bloodline I thought I'd throw out a little japanese tribute thread. Easily one of the most unique and joyous cultures, their creativity and happiness truly show in everything they do.
 Kazama Auto's IS with a 2JZ swap and a custom widebody. Mmmm hot pink Advans look tasty
0-60 Magazine's creation in collaboration with Lexus as well as other Japanese aftermarket product companies. A true hybrid dream racer.
My very own Lexus IS250 with a matte white paint job and ISF body. Dubbed "OREO", it'll be changed up this summer to something wild, evolving into my beloved "Takeshi".
 Something I spotted when looking for some Coeus Clothing, found this awesome HelloKitty art at "The Deuce" in Artesia, definitely a d0pe boutique.

-je